TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A 30% deposit is required upon booking. This is non refundable. Then the full payment is required 30 banking days prior to the function.
- For established or existing clients, payment must be made within 30 days of receipt of invoice.
- CaterMyEvent LTD confirms that they have sufficient Public Liability Insurance for events of the nature of the booking.
- All food allergies and intolerance's need to be brought to our attention when making a booking.
- The client is responsible for all hired equipment, during the course of the Event, Broken, lost or damaged equipment/linen will be charged at full replacement costs. A deposit will be required, which is fully refundable in the event of no damage.
- All Prices are Subject to VAT
- Menus are subject to a price increase
- All menus may be amended at short notice, subject to availability.
- Final guest numbers and allergies and intolerances are required 30 days prior to the event.
- Cancellations will only be accepted in writing and charges are as follows:
Cancellation 14 banking day's or less prior to the event - loss of 50% of total event charge.
- CaterMyEvent LTD will endeavour to deliver your requirements at an agreed time. We cannot be held responsible for abnormal traffic conditions or vehicle breakdowns outside of our control, leading to delayed deliveries.
- CaterMyEvent LTD will not reimburse or hold liability for inability to provide services due to circumstances out of our control such as natural disasters, outbreaks of infection. We work in accordance with government agency advice in such an instance.
- CaterMyEvent LTD will not reimburse or hold liability for inability to provide services due to power shortages, inadequate facilities provided by third party agencies, such as wedding venues.
- On accepting our services you the client accepts our terms and conditions