TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A 20% deposit is required upon booking, and then full payment is required 30 banking days prior to the function.
- For established or existing clients, payment must be made within 30 days of receipt of invoice.
- CaterMyEvent LTD confirms that they have sufficient Public Liability Insurance for events of the nature of the booking.
- All food allergies and intolerances need to be brought to our attention when making a booking.
- The client is responsible for all hired equipment, during the course of the Event, Broken, lost or damaged equipment/linen will be charged at full replacement costs. A deposit will be required, which is fully refundable in the event of no damage.
- All Prices are Subject to VAT
- All menus may be amended at short notice, subject to availability.
- Final guest numbers are required 30 days prior to the event.
- Cancellations will only be accepted in writing and charges are as follows:
Cancellation 30 banking day's or more prior to the event - loss of deposit only
Cancellation 14 banking day's or less prior to the event - loss of 50% of total event charge.
- CaterMyEvent LTD will endeavour to deliver your requirements at an agreed time. We cannot be held responsible for abnormal traffic conditions or vehicle breakdowns outside of our control, leading to delayed deliveries.
- On accepting our services you the client accepts our terms and conditions